Save the Date for This Year’s Stage and Music Booster Fundraiser!
October 22, 2016 7:30 pm PAC
It promises to be a very FUNNY look at this year’s November Elections! Please plan to join us.
Free While Supplies Last - Chicago's Second City!
Cash for Class
Encourage your Family and Friends to also sign up for Cash for Class and to designate East Grand Rapids Stage Boosters as the recipient of donated funds!
Cash for Class
How YOU can Make a Difference!
Follow us onFacebook
There are many ways you can help out the EGRHS Drama Program. Here are just a few:
- First, if you are a parent of a student involved in the Drama program, please consider joining the EGRHS Stage Boosters. This friendly and fun group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. during the school year. They provide support, both financially, and behind the scenes in the stage productions. Learn more about the organization on the Stage Boosters page.
- Volunteer! Whether it is providing food, chaperoning, helping with tickets, assisting with costumes, makeup, or properties - every person counts and many hands make light work. Besides you will meet the nicest people! Contact Mrs. Steers to find out how you can help.
- Attend the performances and purchase your tickets in advance. Be sure to bring your friends and relatives! The students work very hard preparing for each production and it is so much more fun to perform to a full house! An added bonus...the more tickets sold the better the bottom line!
- Take out an ad in the production playbill. It can be an ad for your business, or a student support ad, or a generic support the Drama program ad. Regardless, program advertising is one important way production costs are covered.
- Become a production underwriter. Donations are always welcome!
- All of the Above!