GREASE CAST AND CREW INFORMATION
There will be a parent meeting for both cast and crew parents from 6:00 - 6:30 pm on Tuesday, February 14th in the Little Auditorium. We need your help! A Stage Booster Member meeting will follow from 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
The first rehearsal for the Cast will be Monday, February 13 from 5:00 – 7:30 pm. One Act members may arrive late and Youth Symphony members may leave early. We will start out in the choir room and then move to the Little Aud after the one act is done rehearsing. The full rehearsal schedule will be distributed then and costume measurements will be taken. Women should wear a body slimmer and or nude leotard to the first rehearsal for costume measuring.
There will be a production meeting for all production staff and crew on Tuesday, February 14 from 3:30 – 4:00 in the Little Auditorium. A detailed rehearsal schedule will be distributed then.
The one time $100.00 drama pay to play fee will be due at the first meeting/rehearsal – if this is your first show this year you will need cash or a check made out to EGR DRAMA. If you have previously paid $100 this year, as you were involved in either the One Act or the Fall Play, you do not need to pay. Ushers and Set Construction do not pay.
** Costume Crew: Please also attend the 1st Rehearsal on Monday, Feb 13 at 5:00 to assist with costume measuring.
Grease Cast and Crew List
Cash for Class
Encourage your Family and Friends to also sign up for Cash for Class and to designate East Grand Rapids Stage Boosters as the recipient of donated funds!
Cash for Class
How YOU can Make a Difference!
Follow us onFacebook
There are many ways you can help out the EGRHS Drama Program. Here are just a few:
- First, if you are a parent of a student involved in the Drama program, please consider joining the EGRHS Stage Boosters. This friendly and fun group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. during the school year. They provide support, both financially, and behind the scenes in the stage productions. Learn more about the organization on the Stage Boosters page.
- Volunteer! Whether it is providing food, chaperoning, helping with tickets, assisting with costumes, makeup, or properties - every person counts and many hands make light work. Besides you will meet the nicest people! Contact Mrs. Steers to find out how you can help.
- Attend the performances and purchase your tickets in advance. Be sure to bring your friends and relatives! The students work very hard preparing for each production and it is so much more fun to perform to a full house! An added bonus...the more tickets sold the better the bottom line!
- Take out an ad in the production playbill. It can be an ad for your business, or a student support ad, or a generic support the Drama program ad. Regardless, program advertising is one important way production costs are covered.
- Become a production underwriter. Donations are always welcome!
- All of the Above!