All individuals listed below have been cast conditionally. Students who do not meet the following conditions shall consider their spot forfeit.
- $15 participation fee must be given to Mr. Kawel in room 245 no later than Friday, December 6, 2013.
- All acts must schedule a December rehearsal spot with Mr. Kawel. This rehearsal will run ~15-60 minutes depending on your act.
- All acts must review the Variety Show Agreement. Note: acts must be present at all rehearsals.
- Acts with a C next to their name will be cast if specific expectations are addressed and met. See Mr. K for details.
Lilia Bakker - C
Ben and Oliver+
Hennesey Bevins - C
Blanchard, Fabrizio, Mack, et al. - C
Kira Christofferson and Melissa Belfer - C
Jamey Cunningham and Sophie Nyson
Maggie Doele - C
Troy Gotch and Elliot Rieth+
ug Band - C
Roslind King and Sam Nimphie - C
Kuske, Tuitel, Fabrizio - C
Lizzie and Michael+
Raven Pummil - C
Sarah, Maria, Abbe, Ana, Eric - C
Sara Vanderbaan - C
Nina Tocco and Anna Ostrander
+ denotes possible incorporation of additional act
2013-2014 Drama Season
Drama Season Brochure
*please be aware of the large file size (in-browser viewing will take time!)
Drama Yard Sign Order Form
You now have an opportunity to purchase a personalized East Grand Rapids High School Drama yard sign.
Drama Yard Sign Order Form
How YOU can Make a Difference!
Follow us onFacebook
There are many ways you can help out the EGRHS Drama Program. Here are just a few:
- First, if you are a parent of a student involved in the Drama program, please consider joining the EGRHS Stage Boosters. This friendly and fun group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. during the school year. They provide support, both financially, and behind the scenes in the stage productions. Learn more about the organization on the Stage Boosters page.
- Volunteer! Whether it is providing food, chaperoning, helping with tickets, assisting with costumes, makeup, or properties - every person counts and many hands make light work. Besides you will meet the nicest people! Contact Mrs. Steers to find out how you can help.
- Attend the performances and purchase your tickets in advance. Be sure to bring your friends and relatives! The students work very hard preparing for each production and it is so much more fun to perform to a full house! An added bonus...the more tickets sold the better the bottom line!
- Take out an ad in the production playbill. It can be an ad for your business, or a student support ad, or a generic support the Drama program ad. Regardless, program advertising is one important way production costs are covered.
- Become a production underwriter. Donations are always welcome!
- All of the Above!